- Highly organized
- Familiar with online marketing and Internet culture
- Capable of independently researching new integration partners
- Able to maintain professional relationship with brands via email and phone in a timely manner
- Maintain a calendar of upcoming integrations
- Work closely with our team to generate ideas for videos that fit with the brand partners and/or sponsorships spots
- Work with integration partners and our team to ensure ad copy aligns with Heavy Element's copy guidelines.
- Past job experience is a plus, but not required.
- Online marketing
- Social media marketing
- Former or current Influencer/brand ambassador
As the Integrations Lead, your job will be to create and manage relationships between Heavy Element and brands who want to advertise on our social media properties. (Namely, our primary YouTube Channel).
You will seek out new integration opportunities, negotiate pricing, build brand awareness among advertisers, manage existing advertisers, and maintain an integration schedule.
This is a work from home position.